Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Decorative Bowl and Plate
























I'm leaving beautiful San Diego tomorrow for a cross country trip. Destination; Rhode Island. I have had such a wonderful experience the past 6 months here on the West Coast and hope to come back real soon!! I have met some really great people and I hope we will keep in touch.

Back on the East Coast I plan on spending the summer on the bay, working diligently on my woodburning. Be on the lookout for some great new stuff- coasters, jewelry boxes, bowls and of course some more beautiful pieces of furniture. Here is a taste of what is to come; this decorative wooden bowl with matching plate was made for my brother and his wife. Hope you enjoy it, and remember these can make great gifts! Birthdays, weddings, and if you are looking for a unique Christmas gift this year for someone special, be sure to get your order in early- it takes time to create each customized piece. I also hope to be at some New England festivals and art fairs this fall- I will keep you posted on the schedules. Thanks everyone for your support, and remember to contact me with any questions, or just to say hello, at NapierWoodburning@yahoo.com.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment