Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scituate Art Festival


Well, we made it back to Rhode Island from San Diego in 4 days! Lots of driving and lots of kitties crying in the back seat. But everyone made it home in one piece. Upon my arrival, I had a wonderful piece of news waiting in my mailbox. I have been accepted into the Scituate Art Festival! Very exciting- all you Rhode Islanders of course know all about it, but for those of you who don't, it's a huge arts and crafts festival that takes place in my hometown every year on Columbus Day weekend. So I will be working hard all summer to make some awesome artwork for display in October. I will expect everyone to drop by- no excuses! And anyone who brings by a candy apple or some Del's lemonade (watermelon is my favorite, but plain will do) gets a bonus gift from NapierWoodburning. See you all there!
-Melissa
PS And of course if you or someone you know would like to commission a beautiful piece of artwork for your home, bar, or place of work please contact me at NapierWoodburning@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment