Thursday, June 10, 2010

This beautiful zen table is made of ash with contrasting inlay squares made of wenge. The top piece is very thick- and very heavy! I only dropped it on my finger once...and it has since healed, thank you for asking.

This amazing, one of a kind sofa table is made of zebra wood. I coated it with many, many, many layers of gloss laquer and then it was buffed to create that glassy look. The legs are metal, and were welded to fit the top.
(I was unfortunately unable to be there during final assembly of these pieces...my very good friend Andrea was getting married the next day, and I had to leave early for the rehearsal dinner. Congrats to Andrea and Mike, our newest happily married couple! You both looked amazing!)

1 comment:

  1. I really like that shiny red wood with the metal. Good job.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete